Triumph Herald In a Box – Ultimate Restoration / Fastener Set – 1800 Pieces
Over 1800 pieces
SET UPGRADE: We are always looking at ways to make our ‘In a Box’ range the ultimate range for the classic car enthusiast / restorer. Due to requests our ‘In a Box’
range has been upgraded to now include heavier grade washers! These are not replacing but are an addition to the current contents and now mean our sets cater for the fitting of a wide range of enhancement parts. We are also adding some Stainless Steel alternatives throughout the range.
In 2011 we started our ‘In a Box’ range, this is a range of car specific hardware sets. The ‘in a box’ range are designed to get you at least 90% of the way through your full nut and bolt restoration. These sets have been put together from data sheets, original manuals and countless hours building these cars up from the ground in our own body shops. We are dedicated to offering only the very best parts made from the very best materials, these sets are a combination of High Tensile Steel (Grades SAE5 (S), SAE8, 8.8, 10.9 and 12.9) and Stainless Steel. Our fasteners are certified to carry the strength requirements needed for suspension / brake systems and offer peace of mind on structural panels and seat belt anchoring points.
Our Triumph Herald [in a box] sets are made up of over 1800 pieces and include:
- Nyloc Nuts
- Flat Washers
- Spring Washers
- Rubber Grommets
- Self Tapping Screws
Areas ‘In a Box’ covers:
- Body Bolts
- Engine Bay Fasteners
- Drive Train (Engine, Gearbox, Axle)
- Brake System
PLEASE NOTE: For this application ‘UNF Domed Philip head screws’ have been replaced with ‘UNF Domed Allen head screws’
- We do not supply stretch bolts or head bolts at this point.
- We do not supply specialist washers used on some applications.
- It is good practice to bag up the old fasteners used for key points of the vehicle and mark the bag I.e Front suspension, etc as this is a time saver when reassembling.
- Certain fasteners have been upgraded for a more practical (or stronger) replacement.
- It is a very good idea to keep a supply of self taping screws and grommets in the workshop!
Should you have any special requirements for your ‘In a Box’ such as upgrades to your vehicle requiring special fasteners, please contact A-Series Spares and we will work with the information you give us to supply you with the most comprehensive set we can.
When you order this product, you get the following products for free!!