Reconditioned 998cc Engine and Gearbox – Classic Mini, Metro
Includes Surcharge Payment
A straight up reconditioned Engine and Gearbox. You will not beat the attention to detail and quality of an A-SD engine.
If you are looking for originality this engine and gearbox package offers just that, High quality replacement power unit and transmission available in a colour of your choice.
So what to you get?
As with all of our engine builds you get the best quality new parts and excellent machining services.
- Block Refaced, Chemically Cleaned with new core plugs and bungs – Painted a colour of your choice.
- Crankshaft checked and reground.
- Mahle Big End Bearing Shells
- Mahle Main Bearing Shells
- New Nural Pistons, Checked con-rods.
- New push rods.
- New Duplex timing chain kit.
- New iSky Followers
- Distributor drive fitted ready for use.
- New Water Pump, Oil Pump
- Payne Gasket Set
- Reconditioned, Unleaded Cylinder Head
- Oil Pressure relief valve
- Oil Pressure Switch
- Water Temperature Sensor
- New Forged Rockers
- Built up with new, quality hardware throughout. Head studs, Con Rod bolts and all ancillary bolts.
- Payen Gaskets
- Reconditioned A+ Gearbox with 3.1 Ratio Diff
Built up to the highest quality standards, complete with initial start up papers, warranty papers and set up instructions.
On completion of each build, Our Engines are set up and run on our purpose built test bed. During this initial start up the water temperature and oil pressure are monitored and we inspect to make sure there are no water or oil leaks. With the test complete the Engine Oil is drained and the engine is secured into its crate for shipping or collection.
There are two surcharge payments applied to these engines. If you have a like to like engine to return to us then both of these will be issued back to you.
998cc Surcharge: £150.00
Most customers will have an engine to send back to us, and where possible we encourage this as it means that we always keep a healthy stock of doner engines to
recondition. We ask that the engines are cleaned off and drained of all fluids as our courier can refuse to collect engines that are leaking fluids.
Engine Pallet Surcharge: £50.00
Our workshops have engineered metal frames that secure inside a crate to safely transport the Engines. We are keen to get these back to save our workshop having to recreate them. These are ideal for you to secure your engine to and send back, but if you do not have an engine to send back, simply send the frame back to get your surcharge payment back.