- Selected 998cc A+ Block
- Chemically Cleaned and thoroughly cleaned
- New Core Plugs.
- Block Refaced
- New Camshaft Bearings
- Bored to +0.40
- OE Quality Pistons
- Chemically Cleaned Selected Con-Rods
- Reground, Balanced Crankshaft
- Mahle / Glyco Big End Bearing Shells
- Mahle / Glyco Main Bearing Shells
- New Camshaft and followers
- New push rods.
- New Duplex timing chain kit.
- Water Temperature Sensor
- Oil Pressure Relieve Valve
- Oil Pressure Switch
- New Water Pump, Oil Pump
- Reconditioned 998 Cylinder head, Converted to Unleaded.
- New Forged Rockers
- Crank Pulley
- NGK BP6ES Spark Plugs
- Built up with new, quality hardware throughout. Head studs, Con Rod bolts and all ancillary bolts.
- Payen Gaskets
- Reconditioned A+ Gearbox with 2.9 Ratio Diff
Built up to the highest quality standards, complete with initial start up papers, warranty papers and set up instructions.
On completion of each build, Our Engines are set up and run on our purpose built test bed. During this initial start up the water temperature and oil pressure are monitored and we inspect to make sure there are no water or oil leaks. With the test complete the Engine Oil is drained and the engine is secured into its crate for shipping or collection.
There are two surcharge payments applied to these engines. If you have a like to like engine to return to us then both of these will be issued back to you.
998cc Surcharge: £150.00
Most customers will have an engine to send back to us, and where possible we encourage this as it means that we always keep a healthy stock of doner engines to
recondition. We ask that the engines are cleaned off and drained of all fluids as our courier can refuse to collect engines that are leaking fluids.
Engine Pallet Surcharge: £350.00
Our workshops have engineered metal frames that secure inside a crate to safely transport the Engines. We are keen to get these back to save our workshop having to recreate them. These are ideal for you to secure your engine to and send back, but if you do not have an engine to send back, simply send the frame back to get your surcharge payment back.