Application – MORRIS MINOR 2-Door (Minor 1000)
As seen in Morris Minor Magazine!
Our v2.0 Remote Central Locking kit builds from where its predecessor left off; working with the locking mechanism on the Morris Minor (Minor 1000) to lock the handle and create a dead lock system. Our system is cleverly engineered to operate directly on the locking mechanism, Giving you the same smooth, fluid motion you expect from a new car.
The new chipset inside V2.0 will also operate electric windows, giving our customers even more flexibility!
What makes this kit so good?
Actually tailored to the Minor 1000 door, no chopping at the door and no troublesome levers
A modern, reliable push rod operates the locking mechanism directly
No alterations to your Minor 1000 door, just a small hole to allow wire access
Convert your manual locking to full central locking with this 2 door kit. With full 360 degree rotating heads for easy installation!
- Unique design with double slide; durable and never gets stuck
- Ultrasonic soldering, water and dust proof
- High torque and strong electric motor
- Using wires and materials with UL accreditation
- Using plugs/socket compatible with alarm systems
- 1 master 1 slave Waterproof, Japanese tech motors
- Double rail construction, with full 360 degree rotating heads for easy installation. Long life, powerful.
- Voltage: 12v Dc
- Current consumption: 0.15 to 2.22A
- Endurance (up and down): 100,000 times
- Push and pull force: 4kg
- 2 x slave actuator
- Control box
- 2 x Keyfobs
- Connecting rods
- Mounting strips
- Wiring harness
A-SD products are designed in-house at our headquarters in Ilkeston, Derbyshire (UK) the components are then manufactured to our high specifications either by our own techinicians or by our carefully selected factories. The components are then brought back to our HQ and assembled into the A-SD range of products. High quality, UK designed / developed products.