GOLD PACKAGE: A-SD V2.0 Car alarm / Immobiliser with, Central Locking Kit
Application – MORRIS MINOR 1000 (2-Door)
A-SD V2.0 builds on the strong foundations of its predecessor but boasting a brand-new chipset, housed in the all-new V2.0 box. This new chipset allows for several user selectable features allowing the user / installer to tailor this system to application.
Our central locking kit works with locking mechanism on the Morris Minor to lock the handle and create dead lock system. To comply with driving laws you can unlock the car still by using the interior handle.
The A-SD V2.0 is a powerful setup with functions seen only on systems with a much heavier price attached. A lot of research, development and testing have gone into the A-SD V2.0 to make sure that it is unrivalled in performance, durability and functionality.
Full perimeter protection, dual stage shock sensor with warn-off feature, anti-hijacking, passive arming, passive locking and full closure control are just a few of the amazing features offered by the A-SD V2.0 Gold package.
The research and testing was carried out alongside some of the country’s most respected Classic and Custom car clubs, we have made many developments through ideas we have taken on board.
A robust and waterproof design. 24 Months Warranty
Auto Re-arming / re-locking
- If the vehicle is equipped with central locking, doors lock automatically.
- Electric windows will close automatically
Silent arming mode
- Lights flash once, siren will not chirp
- A wired in engine immobiliser, adding extra protection
- If searching for your vehicle in a busy car park this feature sounds the siren once and flashes the lights for 15 seconds. The vehicle stays armed.
- This mode cuts the engine off 10 seconds after being activated.
Siren : 120db 6 Tone Siren with battery backup
- The siren has its own battery, this means the siren will continue to sound even if the power is cut.
Ultra-Sonic sensors (Adjustable)
- The system comes complete with Ultra-sonic sensors, these are adjustable to adapt to the size of the vehicle.
Dual Stage Shock sensors (Adjustable)
- If the vehicle is knocked the alarm will indicate this when disarming, if the system registers frequent knocks the alarm is armed and the siren sounds.
- If on approach to your vehicle you can see people around your vehicle this mode sounds the siren and flashes the lights for 15 seconds. The vehicle stays armed.
L.E.D Status indicator
- Lets people know your car is alarmed, also indicates which zone was triggered if alarm sounds
- Enables you to have the car armed with out the sensors armed.
- Where Switches are fitted.
A-SD products are designed in-house at our headquarters in Ilkeston, Derbyshire (UK) the components are then manufactured to our high specifications either by our own techinicians or by our carefully selected factories. The components are then brought back to our HQ and assembled into the A-SD range of products. High quality, UK designed / developed products.