Restoration Sets :: What’s in the Box?
Our restoration sets are proving to be very popular world wide, both with restoration centres and classic car owners. The reason we are able to offer these tremendous sets and no one else can is based on two key factors.
- A-Series Spares are one of the UK and Europe’s biggest manufacturing agents for quality Imperial and Metric threaded hardware. We scale up production each year using two Western factories. We supply most of the other outlets! It is rare that we are out of stock of any particular threaded hardware as we monitor our stock constantly to track trends and build our production accordingly.
- We have long established workshops and highly skilled restoration engineers. Our knowledge, experience and archive folders ensure that the sets are as complete as possible.
Our Restoration Sets are packed into very robust plastic compartment boxes, durable, see-through boxes are the ideal packaging for these sets and perfect for the workshop environment. You will quickly become familiar with the layout of the sets and it will take you no time at all to find the correct nut, bolt, set-screw or washer! You will wonder why it used to take you so long!
OK, I am interested, you have my attention… but what EXACTLY is included?
Good question, To put it simply, our restoration sets contain the following…
- Full Nut (Plain Nut)
- Locking Nut (Nylock Nut)
- Flat Washer (SAE and USS, that’s regular and heavy)
- Spring Washer
- Set-Screw (Fully threaded)
- Bolt (Partially threaded)
A good selection of…
- Wire-through Grommets
- Self Tapping Screws
Any parts that are not included are mentioned in the individual product listings!
Fantastic value for money, we offer Restoration Sets for the following vehicles:
We also have a range of Land Rover “Series” Model Restoration Sets and Chassis Sets: