Our knowledge and range of products is based on over 40 years of experience and continuous involvement in the British Motor Industry. All the brands we stock are brands we trust in our workshops and all machining work is carried out by our team to the highest of standards. We have been working with the leading names in British car restoration and modification to perfect our enhancement kits.
A-Series Spares is dedicated to supplying the parts, quantities and knowledge for the growing number of British Classic Car enthusiasts. Restoration and Enhancement work is carried out in our workshops, developing the cars to become more usable everyday on today’s roads.
The A-Series Spares workshop is a professional environment, equipped to offer a full range of products and services. Why not head over to the section and see what we can offer you.
Why Shop With Us?
1. Online ordering, stock check, invoices and statements
2. Free delivery (UK mainland) on order values over £100 net
3. No minimum order value
4. We provide a service that is Reliable, efficient and personal
5. 1000’s of stock lines available for next day delivery
6. Parts developed and tailored for individual applications
7. Top branded products from leading manufacturers from the UK, Europe and all over the world
Fasteners and Fixings
We are able to offer a very quick service and very competitive pricing on our range of standard and non-standard bolts and nuts (in Metric and Imperial) and washers.
Our range of fasteners is always growing, we are adding more daily. If you would like items not listed please call our sales team or send an email and we will get a price over to you. We have tool and workshop consumables sections on the shop for any other items you may need.
We have customers all over the world supplying to fastener and fixing merchants and catering for many trades including automotive, fabrication, shipbuilding, civil engineering, aerospace, military and railways.
- All Threads (Metric, UNF, UNC, BSF and Whitworth Bolts and Nuts
- All Finishes (Self-Colour and Plated)
- All Materials (Mild Steel, High Tensile, Alloy, Brass, Bronze, Stainless and other Non Ferrous)
- All Grades ranging from 4.6 to 14.9
- All Head Types – Hexagon Bolts, Cup Square / Cup Round, Square Heads etc.
- All Available from stock or blanks
We are a British company with a passion for British motor sport, if you have a question regarding anything you see on the shop, or if you are after a part you can’t see listed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org